Best Way To Share A Playlist?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

TheSultan

Hey everyone,

SSoooo, a girl asked me to make a playlist for her, of course I'm going to, she's smokin hot. Anyway, now that I've made this playlist with all the music that's on my external HD, how to I get it to her???

ScoobZ

rockmyplimsoul said:
Well, she's just gonna have to come over to get it ;)
Smoooooth!!

Why not burn the playlist as a data disk?
But if he's got iTS protected purchases she can't play them unless he authorizes her computer.

He should probably go with your original suggestion and have her bring her iPod to his place for some syncing. :D

S2_Mac

But if he's got iTS protected purchases she can't play them unless he authorizes her computer.
Burn iTMS DRM tracks to audio CD; import audio CD with iTunes set to rip to MP3; no more DRM. (for instance, this post, among many.)

ScoobZ

S2_Mac said:
Burn iTMS DRM tracks to audio CD; import audio CD with iTunes set to rip to MP3; no more DRM. (for instance, this post, among many.)
Very true, but I was working under the assumption that it was more than 15 or so songs which would make this method unwieldy.

That method also doesn't necessarily get the hottie to his place.

Essin

Tell her you're computer illiterate, she's gonna have to come over and help you ;)

TheSultan

lol u guys are great. As much as I'd like to, having her over is not the best solution here.

I suppose burning it all to CD would be best, maybe even DVD, it's 3 hours long!

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
If these are not protected songs, and if this girl uses iTunes, then burn a data CD which saves space. She would then just drag and drop to her library -- or you may have to {a-hem} go over and assist.