Merging Album Tracks into One Album

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bdaniels

I'm having the strangest problem with iTunes...I have a Cake album called Comfort Eagle that I have all 11 tracks for that will not cnoverge into one album...instead I have 11 identical albums back to back for each song in cover flow and it makes no sense. I highlighted all 11 tracks at once and made all of the have identical spelling for the artist, album, album year, the tracks are in order and the genre's are identical yet each track still has its own album cover. Everything I have tried has not worked and if anyone has any idea how I can merge them all into one album the advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Germansuplex

Did you also make the album artist the same? The album artist is more important than the actual artist when merging tracks into one album.

Also check the sort field.

bdaniels

??

What do you mean by checking the sort field..whats this and is it something I can edit all together in when picking info? Thanks

bdaniels

Figured out a solution, for some reason I had to select the Part of a Complilation check box...dont know why that is as Ive never had to do that before...only when I moved over to my new MacBook Pro...strange...mabe an updated version of iTunes that i didnt have on my PC that hs a new glitch or something...anyway, if anyone else has the same problem that the easy solution...just check off Part of a Compilation