Is it possible to have 2 seperate libraries for 2 different iPods on one computer?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

The ynnaJ

Hey, is it possible? My mom just got an ipod and the new version of itunes doesn't go with her mac so I have to use my PC for her ipod. The new version of itunes downloaded onto my computer and switched my previous itunes to a blue one (used to be green) but it didn't make another folder for my mom's songs. We're not going to have the same songs. Any advice? :confused:

mizzle

just go to apple.com and download the newest itunes...i'm pretty sure itunes will work on OS X... :cool:
otherwise you can hold shift i believe and have multiple libraries but thats a pain
also just make a playlist for your mom and have all her music on there...then make one for yourself that your ipod would update for

The ynnaJ

My mom got a 4 gb nano, do you know if it will be okay if she listens to something and then deletes it if she doesn't want it? Will it do anything bad to the memory or battery power?

mizzle

no..an easy way to remedy your problem is set both ipods to manually manage music then when she finds something she doesnt want she just deletes it and you can drag and drop whatever music you or she likes