itunes won't let me add songs to ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vdubspeed

i can add songs to the media library but i can't drag them to my ipod. i also tried going to "file" and then update ipod but i can't even click on "update ipod." so how am i supposed to put songs on my ipod? thanks for the help.

Teechur

Website
www.teechur.com
I'm having the same problem. I bought four songs (AAC format) and when I tell it to update them, it says it is...but they aren't there. They're in the library, I can see them on two playlists, but they aren't int he library or the playlist of the ipod.

Teechur

Website
www.teechur.com
I was able to burn my songs to a CD in CDA format then rip them into MP3 format then get them onto the iPod, but to be honest that right there makes me say nope...never buy another song from Apple again. I'll have to check their site to see if they have a more reasonable workaround.

dspille

vdubspeed said:
i can add songs to the media library but i can't drag them to my ipod. i also tried going to "file" and then update ipod but i can't even click on "update ipod." so how am i supposed to put songs on my ipod? thanks for the help.
What version of the iPod firmware are you running?