ITMS 5 account per ipod limit exceeded. HELP!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sloopiek

Well, I went and did it this time...I am new to the iPod game and was spending too much money on music, videos, and audiobooks when I discovered discounted iTunes credits available on eBay. I began by buying batches of codes, 25-50 at a time, for about 20% off retail. Then I noticed some sellers were offering better discounts, and even had the codes conveniently bundled into "pre-loaded" accounts, so there was no need to sit and enter a 12 digit redemption code for each .99 credit; a pre-loaded account would drop 50 credits into your computer just by adding another ITMS account to your computer. Cheaper than paying full retail, and less time consuming by far than entering codes one at a time.
I was aware of the restriction on iPod access to not more than 5 computers, but only yesterday did I become aware that my iPod has maxed out on account access; it has downloaded from 5 different accounts and may not accept material from any more iTunes source accounts.
As I have purchased a sixth account, worth $50, I am curious as to what my options are. I am surprised to find that I may spend the credits from this sixth account at the iTunes store, and may download and listen to the music from this sixth account on my PC, but cannot directly download these purchases from my PC to my iPod. My questions are...
1) Is it possible to delete one (or more) of the five active accounts to free up my iPod so I can use another new account.?
2) By doing so, would I necessarily lose any songs downloaded from the account being deleted?
3) If I am stuck with credits for music which may not be directly downloaded, is my best option to burn a CD, rip to another format, then re-load the songs to iTunes to download to my iPod? I am aware of the loss of quality, and it also seems like that process would be a huge hassle.
Any help from any of you who have dealt with this situation would be appreciated.

You can contact iTMS customer service via email and have them delete you accounts and then you can re-authorize the accounts you want authorized.