Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPod touch not restorable

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 02-06-2013, 12:55 PM

Freshman Lounger

Angry iPod touch not restorable

Hi,
Yesterday I jailbroke my iPod touch 4th gen that I have had for over 2 years. I went about trying the different options in Cydia, and istalled a theme called honeypad lite. unfortunately this theme was ment only for ipad, so the resolution as too large and i could not view the whole them. It super slowed down my ipod and if i do anything the ipod restarts after 5 minutes. NO app launches, it just crashes after trying to load, so i could not set it back to normal. I cannot uninstall it from cydia or access settings to restore my ipod. For some strange reason, no computer seems to recognise or charge the device until it has run out of battery, only then will it charge, just until it reboots. It recognised it before but itunes popped up with an error, this is only after the theme was installed. My home button doesnt work, so no DFU mode. What the Hell should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: iPod touch not restorable

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.