External battery/case combo for new iPod Touch?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Digital Crack

Just got a brand-spanking-new 64GB Touch as a birthday gift. I want to get one of those combo external batteries/cases for it--something like the Mophie Juice Pack for iPod Touch was before they recalled it and stopped making it.

Can anyone recommend something like this? I can't seem to find one anywhere...

Gadzooks

Try searching for " iPod touch 4th gen battery pack, there's lots, from about $20 to $60 or so. The more mAh ( milliamp hours) the longer it will last.

Digital Crack

There are lots, but I'm looking for something that's a case/battery pack COMBO--something like the Mophie Juice Pack Air for 4G Touch was before they recalled it. Pity they didn't see fit to fix the problems and just recalled them and discontinued the product.

Gadzooks

Oh, right, I misunderstood you. I agree a battery pack case combo would be great - please post here if you find one - thanks

eznoh

There are lots, but I'm looking for something that's a case/battery pack COMBO--something like the Mophie Juice Pack Air for 4G Touch was before they recalled it. Pity they didn't see fit to fix the problems and just recalled them and discontinued the product.
They did fix the problem and replaced the defective units.