my ipod needs help!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ineedafriend

so i just restored my ipod touch 4th gen(i was trying to get rid of the "other data" thing...i still dont know how to fix that) and now it wont connect to my computer as in it wont show up as in like even charging and it wont show up in itunes sooooo any help at all would be sooooo helpful i love my ipod and need it!:(

bwh79

so i just restored my ipod touch 4th gen(i was trying to get rid of the "other data" thing...i still dont know how to fix that) and now it wont connect to my computer as in it wont show up as in like even charging and it wont show up in itunes sooooo any help at all would be sooooo helpful i love my ipod and need it!:(
"Other data" is your iPod's internal operating software. There's no way to get rid of that; if it weren't there, you'd have nothing more than a glossy paperweight, or possibly a very expensive USB storage device.

Now that you've got an unrecognized iPod, however, you need to fix that. Try following the steps listed in this document to place the iPod in recovery mode, and then do a full restore.