Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: After sync completes Apps are not updated, shows waiting

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 01-04-2012, 04:58 PM

Freshman Lounger

After sync completes Apps are not updated, shows waiting

After I updated both of my nephews iPod touches last weekend I noticed something weird. The syncs completed at it said that it was updating all the apps that I have on their individual iPods, but if I looked at the actual units it still said 'waiting' on the apps that were updated and it took about 45 minutes for them to actually complete. This was over a USB cable with WIFI blocked (they arent allowed on the net!) so I know I didn't actually change it to wifi syncing.

If it had just been one iPod I'd have figured I made a mistake, but it happened to both of theirs, one a 32 and the other an 8, latest generation with iOS5.0.1 or whatever latest is installed, and nothing like this has ever happened on my iPhone 4 or iPad...

Any idea what might be happening here? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: After sync completes Apps are not updated, shows waiting

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.