iPod Touch (8GB) Recovery Loop

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tibneo

Dear fellow loungers,

Right now, I am currently holding 4 Apple Products.
-iPhone 4
-MacBook Pro Laptop
-iPod Touch (8GB)
-iPod Touch (8GB)

I have had no serious errors like the one I am experiencing with the two iPod touches. My Macbook is fine, my iPhone is fine, but the two iPods have encountered the infamous Recovery Loop Error. I am not sure if it's ACTUALLY the recovery loop error, but it says 'Connect to iTunes', iTunes says 'iPod in Restore Mode,' I hit restore, and the download takes up to 5 hours! Being the patient person I am, I waited for the download to finish. It would get about 10-15 percent from the starting point and come up with an error saying 'Network Connection Timed Out.' I've tried this SEVERAL times. I am still unable to access the two iPods. I have done the Home+Hold button trick many, many times. And whenever I try to open an iPod in iExplorer, they are not read. iTunes reads the devices, but my Mac nor my Mac Disk Utility recognize them.

If anyone has any helpful tips on how to fix this (easy or hard,) please, help me! Give me any tips on how to fix them. I will update this post in 6-12 hours from right now! (04:23 am, CST)