Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: how to get purchased items transferred to itunes from ipod touch

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 07-10-2011, 10:18 PM

Freshman Lounger

how to get purchased items transferred to itunes from ipod touch

How do I get the items I purchased on my ipod touch transferred to my itunes? I don't want to loose the items I purchased from the itunes app store...

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:03 AM

There are a few methods:

1. Sync your iPod with your computer. If auto-sync is enabled, it will automatically backup any purchased content and actually copy it into your iTunes library. Other wise, after plugging in your iPod, you can click on File and then Transfer Purchases from iPod touch (it will have whatever name you assigned to your iPod touch).

2. Make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes, go to the iTunes Store, make sure you are logged in under the same iTunes Store account of the content purchased on your iPod touch, look to the far right under your username and click on the Purchased link. It will have a small orange icon next to it saying NEW. You can download all of your previously purchased songs, music videos, books, and apps completely free of charge.

64GB iPhone 5 | 64GB iPad mini | AppleTV 2 (2012) | AppleTV 2 (2010) | 4GB 3G iPod shuffle | 2012 15" MacBook Pro, 1TB SSHD, 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz, OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion | Apple Lossless | iTunes AAC -Q 68 | iTunes 11.1 | Library size = 1.78TB | Legacy iPods: 3G 40GB, 4G 40GB, 5G 60GB, 160GB iPod classic (2009)

Topic: how to get purchased items transferred to itunes from ipod touch

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.