Every time I sync, iTunes keeps re-copying the same 460 songs, not just the new...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

keithnyc

:confused:
Let me explain better....for some reason, every time I sync my 3GTouch (e.g., if I just want to add 4 or 5 new songs I just added to iTunes..), iTunes first erases the 460 songs from my touch and then manually "recopies" or transfers (one by one!!!) those 460 songs (the same ones) in addition to the 4 or 5 new songs.

What's strange is that these songs show up in my iTunes library (of about 3000 total songs) but I have no idea why it keeps singling out these 460 tunes to manually recopy them. The sync works fine, it just adds another 10 minutes onto my sync though.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

keithnyc

sorry for the repeat post, but does anyone have any ideas for this problem?

confused:
Let me explain better....for some reason, every time I sync my 3GTouch (e.g., if I just want to add 4 or 5 new songs I just added to iTunes..), iTunes first erases the 460 songs from my touch and then manually "recopies" or transfers (one by one!!!) those 460 songs (the same ones) in addition to the 4 or 5 new songs.

What's strange is that these songs show up in my iTunes library (of about 3000 total songs) but I have no idea why it keeps singling out these 460 tunes to manually recopy them. The sync works fine, it just adds another 10 minutes onto my sync though.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:confused: