How can I put episodes on my itouch?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

angel37

I bought two episodes on itunes and when I try to put them on my itouch it wont let me. I tried the whole summary thing and it wont let me. It starts sync and then it says, "Was not copied to the ipod because it cannot be played on this ipod". and for the other episode it says, "It was not copied to the ipod because you are not authorized for it on this computer." PLEASE HELP. I bought the episodes and want to see them badly:eek::confused:

kornchild2002

The first thing you need to do is authorize your computer to playback content purchased from the iTunes Store. Open up iTunes, click on Store, then click on Authorize this Computer. Put your iTunes Store username and password in and press OK. Either that or you can try playing one of the video files back. The next thing you need to do is make sure the video file you are syncing is actually compatible with your iPod. You need a 4G iPod touch if you are trying to sync high definition (HD) 720p content as that is the only iPod that can playback HD videos.