iPod Touch 4.2.1 Jailbreak with Green Poison - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPod Touch 4.2.1 Jailbreak with Green Poison

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 03-16-2011, 12:05 AM

Freshman Lounger

iPod Touch 4.2.1 Jailbreak with Green Poison

hey everyone:

new to this forum. I just had a quick question.

i just jailbroke my ipod touch and was wondering if this allows me to go to itunes and download any app i want now?

when i go to a paid app it still prompts for me to purchase. can anyone direct me on this newb question?

Thanks,
Nox
Old 03-16-2011, 04:52 PM

Freshman Lounger

As per the forum rules these forums do not condone piracy of any kind. If i'm not mistaken. You jailbroke, cool, now if you want a paid app, pay for the app. Jailbreaking alone does not allow you to get apps for free.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:44 AM

Junior Lounger

What happens is that people who have Jailbroken their Touch for free app - we call them thieves - get together with other thieves and trade apps.
So why did you Jailbreak YOUR Touch?
Old 03-17-2011, 08:41 PM

Senior Lounger

So wait, you expected to be able to download any iTunes app for free? There is no way to download iTunes apps for free unless they are already free apps to begin with. You can jailbreak your device, but you can't Jailbreak the iTunes Store!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:07 PM

Pro Lounger

Change of topic:

Hey Soul_Eater94, were you also a member of MR with the H320?

On topic: As discussed, illegally downloading of free software on this site is strictly forbidden.

Jailbreaking the ipod Touch is not only used to obtain illegal software. It's also a way to free it from iTunes so paid apps can be installed without iTunes, and is also used to provide extensions of the Touch that's not ordinarily provided for. For instance, there is no currently flash player for the Touch, however, if it's jailbroken, there's an app for that also.

iPod Touch 4G 64GB-iPod Classic 160GB - Cowon X7 160GB - iRiver H320
Old 03-19-2011, 09:28 PM

Freshman Lounger

sorry but no idea what MR H320 is? :S
Old 03-21-2011, 10:02 AM

As musichound correcty points out, discussing or providing links to means of obtaining software illegally is in violation of our Forum Policy. The post has been removed.

Click the image to open in full size.

Topic: iPod Touch 4.2.1 Jailbreak with Green Poison

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.