I pod stuck on connect to i tunes screen and cant restore?? - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: I pod stuck on connect to i tunes screen and cant restore??

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 03-15-2011, 02:17 AM

Freshman Lounger

I pod stuck on connect to i tunes screen and cant restore??

Okay so my I pod is for some reason just got stuck on the connect to I tunes screen out of no where and now it is frozen there I have tried everything and when I try to restore it it tells me there is an error and wont let me I dont know what else to do someone please help me.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:36 PM

Veteran Lounger

Try a Reset by holding the Home and Sleep buttons. But you'll probably have to read iPhone and iPod touch: Unable to update or restore Apple Support Document.

64GB iPad 3, 64GB iPhone 5s, 1G 16GB touch, 4G & 6G Silver 16GB nano, 5G 60GB iPod, 1G AppleTV, 2G ATV, Late 2013 27" iMac

Topic: I pod stuck on connect to i tunes screen and cant restore??

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.