Help Please

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

katielynluff

So i got my 3g ipod touch for christmas 2010. its been working fine until yesterday it crashed and wouldnt turn on or anything. i tried the hold down one button for a few seconds the hold down both and it worked. only since then, my ipods wifi (which is a local neighbors network) has been really slow and sometimes not even working. is it my ipod or my neighbors network? help.

also, my ipod is NOT jailbroken.

kornchild2002

Restore your iPod using iTunes. This will erase absolutely everything on it so make sure all of your media (audio, video, and apps) is on your computer as well as your iPod. Plug your iPod into your computer, bring up iTunes, and then click on the Restore button. This will take care of any software issues that you are encountering which may or may not solve the problem. That is all you can do from an end-user point of view without opening it up.

You could still be encountering issues after restoring your iPod and the only true way for you to know if your iPod touch's wi-fi capabilities are acting normal is to take it to a place that offers free wi-fi or buy your own internet service (unless your neighbor was really nice and let you use theirs for free, a case that is highly doubtful).