Music on iPod is echoing - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Music on iPod is echoing

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 03-01-2011, 10:00 AM

Freshman Lounger

Music on iPod is echoing

My iPod was working fine a day ago. This morning I tried listening to music via earbuds. I can hear the instruments fine but the singers sound distant and like they are in a tunnel. I did search for a solution but am only finding solutions for problems with playing itunes via the computer. Please help!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:33 AM

Junior Lounger

Try a different pair of headphones/buds.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:42 AM

Freshman Lounger

Look at the horz. time scroll bar at the top. Right underneath the time remaining number on the top right is playback speed. When it's set to 1/2X the sound will echo. Well, that's for Podcasts, not sure if there is a settings for music. Maybe you've turned on the equalizer in Settings ? Did you try another set of earbuds ?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:20 AM

Freshman Lounger

I will try changing headphones later today. At school right now. However, I do not see any "half-speed" indicator for music. The lyrics and music match up for speed it is just really hard to hear the lyrics and it has a tunnel feel to them. My equalizer is set to off.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:57 PM

Junior Lounger

In retrospect just playing around with my ipod I'd guess the headphone plug isn't pushed all the way into the socket.
That's what happens with mine anyway.

Topic: Music on iPod is echoing

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.