Help!!! My apps got rearranged alphabetically!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jt00

I have a 4th gen ipod touch. I was messing around with it yesterday and found I could get the screen stuck halfway between scrolling pages of apps. So I got it stuck between the home page and page 1 of my apps. I was about to pick papipole from the shown apps but hesitated and it thought I wanted to move apps. The icon for papipole was invisible, so I thought, cool, I can have an invisible app. I tried to move it over to the home screen and the other apps moved out of the way, but papipole moved back to page 1. I started getting annoyed then, because I couldn't put anything in the space that had been created. Then when I tried to move apps into the spaces created (there were 2) it tried to make one-app folders. I finally just turned off and on my ipod and the two apps that had been on my home screen were gone. Confused, I checked out page 1 of my apps and it started with angry birds and ended on page 4 with youtool. All the apps are now in alphabetical order! While some people may like it this way, I want my apps back to the way they were! Anyone know how to get the old order back?

Jt00

Aw crap... I may just have to get used to alphabetical order... Is this really a glitch, or some obscure function Apple put in? I just did it again to get the alphabetical order back since I can't remember the original order... and it deleted the settings app and the skype app I used to switch over pages. But with a quick restart, everything's back in alphabetical order.

ewpoxy

Personally I've never heard or experienced this problem. Although, I am relatively new to the lounge and apple's hardware itself. There may be a fix to your problem but I personally don't know of one. I wish you luck on fixing your problem, and a happy apple adventure.