Ipod to itunes???

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Danzz76

Hello everyone, new to iLounge, going crazy right now, just installed windows 7, but during the installation it asked me to delete certain programs, itunes was one of them, long story short, lost my library, now all my songs are only on my ipod, I've searched all over for a free and easy way to transfer the songs back to itunes, the most popular one I am finding is one that says to plug your ipod into the computer and basically use it as an external hard drive the problem is that I cannot see it in my computer, I have unhidden files/folders, not sure what to do. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Danzz76

try dupercopy...
Thanks for the reply, tried that program already, not free, the trial version lets you download only 5 songs, I've tried all the popular sites, non are free, the one that was free that seemed to work for me (Sharepod) kept crashing my computer.

Danzz76

Thanks Sid, sucks that this is the only way to get the music back on my computer, very surprised this forum does not know a way to do it for free.

Cold Irons

Top of iLounge site; orange menu bar; select Help! > Tutorials. Find the tutorial "Definitve guide to copying music from iPod back into iTunes" or whatever it's called. Read & enjoy....