Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: How to change iPod touch account e-mail address

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 09-13-2010, 05:26 PM

Freshman Lounger

Question How to change iPod touch account e-mail address

My ne touch 4g has rge wrong account email. Each time it try to login, it get an error. how do I change the email for my account in this?

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:39 PM

Which account are you referring to?

If you're talking about the account you're using for FaceTime, you can change this under the FaceTime options in the iPod touch Settings app.

If you're talking about the account you're using for the iTunes Store or App Store, you can change this under the Store options in the iPod touch Settings app.

Old 09-14-2010, 12:35 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhollington View Post
Which account are you referring to?

If you're talking about the account you're using for FaceTime, you can change this under the FaceTime options in the iPod touch Settings app.

If you're talking about the account you're using for the iTunes Store or App Store, you can change this under the Store options in the iPod touch Settings app.
The store and facetime addresses are both okay. When I click on Updates, it shows 2 updates available. If I select Update All, I get a Prompt that says iTunes Password and it has the wrong email address showing and that cannot be changed.

???
Old 09-14-2010, 11:36 AM

One or both of those two apps that you're trying to update were likely purchased from another iTunes Store account, which is why it's asking you for the password for that account.

You'll need to either enter that password, delete those apps, or re-download/re-purchase them with the correct iTunes Store account.

Topic: How to change iPod touch account e-mail address

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.