Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: What's The Most Durable Case On The Cheap?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 08-11-2010, 06:47 AM

Freshman Lounger

Question What's The Most Durable Case On The Cheap?

I'm a complete newbie to Apple products (entirely) but am looking to purchase an Ipod Touch pretty soon, but I really worry about protecting it when I do, I've heard such horror stories about the screen breaking/cracking etc, as well I'm not the most gentle with my past mp3 players (I know the touch is not JUST that, but I plan on using it a large bit for music/video, the rest of the stuff is a major bonus) and often drop them or fumble them....so my question is, what is the best overall full body (including the screen) case for someone like myself? please bare in mind when reccomending cases where in the world I am, and that I don't really have access to online purchasing (no credit card, Paypal but the transaction time takes forever in Canada and I want to have the case around WHEN I get the touch), the stores I have available include Walmart, Future Shop, London Drugs, Zellars, HMV, The Source (formerly Radioshack), Visions Electronics, and a few local electronic chains as well.

my cash available is very limited too since the touch will be breaking the bank (REALLY breaking the bank) so 20-45 is around what I have to spend on a case after the touch itself.

heavily debatating on whether to wait for the 4G but cost is a major factor as well as the cheapness of cases for the 4G (knowing apple the measurements will change too much for older cases etc etc)

links, prices, brand names and models are appreciated.

thanks in advance :-)

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:55 PM

Freshman Lounger

does anyone actually read these forums or what? going on 3 days and not even a single reply...

I kinda joined the forums for actual advice, not just 70+ views on a topic I created :-\
Old 08-19-2010, 07:21 PM

Freshman Lounger

Sorry for no one replying

If you are still present I found a good case here: OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch : iPod accessories | RadioShack.com
it is for ipod touch 2g and 3g

tell me if that might not work for you, and ill try to look for another

Topic: What's The Most Durable Case On The Cheap?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.