Can I play a single song?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Glitcher

This may sound like a stupid question, but I'm trying to make my iPod play just one song in a playlist and not proceed to the next track. Any suggestions?

westentertainer

yes this is what i need to im going to use it to play backing tracks in my act [singer] so i need it to stop after a track and go back to the list hope you can help us

Glitcher

:shake: Yeaaaaaah, like I hadn't thought about that. You might as well tell me to play only the last song on each playlist.

Creating new playlists requires iTunes, and it's unwielding to have to make one on your computer every time to want to listen to just one song. I just want my iPod to play only one song in an existing playlist. How do I do that?

wyneken

Can't you make a quick "on-the-go" playlist in this situation? Hold down the center button until a menu appears, or something? (Sorry, it's been a while since I did this -- everything works different on the touch.)

Glitcher

So that's what that "on-the-go" thing is for. Thanks wyneken, that's just what I'm looking for. :D