Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: volume icon staying on screen

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 01-08-2010, 04:36 PM

Freshman Lounger

volume icon staying on screen

The volume icon is staying on the screen and showing that it is stuck at full and I cannot decrease or make this dissapear. It seems to have a mind of its own and am not sure what the fault is. Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 01-13-2011, 06:20 AM

Freshman Lounger

same problem

Hi, did you resolve this issue? my son's ipod touch has done exactly the same, it sems to have happened after he used it in a docking staion he got for xmas. i'd like any help. Thanks
Old 01-17-2011, 06:31 PM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvorkeel View Post
The volume icon is staying on the screen and showing that it is stuck at full and I cannot decrease or make this dissapear. It seems to have a mind of its own and am not sure what the fault is. Any thoughts on this would be helpful.
you can try to shut the ipod off and turn it back. or my best bet would to be return it and get a new one

Topic: volume icon staying on screen

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.