Touch Newb Help Needed!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nrw23

Hi everyone

Just got a 16gb touch yesterday. Got it synced with my itunes no problem but I had about 1800 songs on itunes and this has taken up the whole of the memory? I thought the capacity was about 7000. I have not put any photos, movies or any other apps on it apart from what it came with. Any one got any ideas why the memory is full?

Cheers

thebergs2010

Hi everyone

Just got a 16gb touch yesterday. Got it synced with my itunes no problem but I had about 1800 songs on itunes and this has taken up the whole of the memory? I thought the capacity was about 7000. I have not put any photos, movies or any other apps on it apart from what it came with. Any one got any ideas why the memory is full?

Cheers
What file format is it? because apple's estimates for capacity is based on ".....4 minutes per song and 128-Kbps AAC encoding; actual capacity varies by content."

And also, the 7000 songs is for the 32gb touch.. The 16gb is estimated to hold 3500 songs (again based on the 4 min songs, 128-kbps AAC songs)...

R

ReyZero

How big is your "other" category, if it's in the gigabytes, you need to preform a restore.