Can i delete the Apps from my PC now?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vettegofast

All of the apps are synced to my touch. i did notice that my PC stores them in my documents under itunes. These files are starting to take up space on my Hard drive. Can i delete these now? I dont want itunes to take them off my Ipod tho.

Thanks,

Tarran

I believe if you delete it from your computer itunes will copy it from your itouch the next time you sync. This is based on the fact that it will copy apps down that you d/l to your itouch directly but I haven't tested it

vettegofast

I just tested it and it does sync the app back to the PC. Can you disable this? I dont wanna take up Hard drive space.

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
Aren't you prompted to sync the Apps back to iTunes?

Also, if your hard drive space is so slim that you can't keep apps on your computer, then you have larger problems. Is it time to get an external drive, or replace the internal drive with a larger one?

esparka

You can set itunes to manage manually. This way you only sync what you you have checked. (i.e.- sync only the music and contacts and leave the separate "applications" folder unchecked.) Backup the apps to disk, just in case you need them later.