Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Can't connect to Itunes store from Ipod touch

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 06-09-2009, 01:36 PM

Freshman Lounger

Can't connect to Itunes store from Ipod touch

ey guys,

Everything works fine on my PC, but when i connect to wifi on the touch i just cannot connect to the itunes store from the Ipod itself. The internet is working great on Safari. Can someone please help!

I have an Ipod touch 2nd gen with the latest software.

Thanks

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:47 PM

Freshman Lounger

anyone there?
Old 06-10-2009, 01:48 PM

Just to confirm, you're not trying to get to the store via Safari, right? Also, what country are you in? Perhaps the mobile store is not available everywhere?
Old 06-10-2009, 02:10 PM

Freshman Lounger

thats correct. I am tapping the Itunes and app store icons on the Ipod itself. I am in the USA.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:43 PM

Strange, then perhaps there is something in the access point that is blocking you. Have you tried this at a different wireless location?
Old 06-17-2009, 06:21 PM

Freshman Lounger

Me Too!

Same problem. Cannot connect to the itunes store on my 2nd gen iTouch. I have tried multiple access points.

James
Old 06-23-2009, 10:58 AM

Freshman Lounger

Same on this end. I've tried connecting from multiple different locations, and I can't access the app store from any wireless connection via my touch. This has only become an issue since i upgraded to OS 3.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:29 AM

Pro Lounger

I seem to be having a similar problem with iTunes. All of a sudden, its telling me my password is incorrect. I know its the correct password, because its my old AOL screen name, and I can still log into AOL Mail with that user name and password. Im not sure whats up with that, as its been working up until about 3-4 days ago. Yesterday it started telling me my user name was incorrect now too.

iPod Touch 8GB 1G
Black iPod Shuffle 3G
Old 05-17-2010, 09:23 PM

Freshman Lounger

ipod app store question

i have an ipod touch and i try to go on to my apps store and all it does is says loading. what do i do when it stays on loading? it will sit there for 20 mins i tried to wait and see if it would load but it only just says loading.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:25 PM

Freshman Lounger

I have the same issue as well. I am trying to log in both via Ipod Touch and my Itunes, but both just keep loading. I am sure that my password works fine, wifi works fine, proxy boxes unchecked...

Can someone help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by questions? View Post
i have an ipod touch and i try to go on to my apps store and all it does is says loading. what do i do when it stays on loading? it will sit there for 20 mins i tried to wait and see if it would load but it only just says loading.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:36 AM

Freshman Lounger

I've just encountered this problem when updating to iTunes 9.2. The iPod needs to verify itself with the new version of iTunes before being able to access iTunes from the iPod.

I just cancelled it halfway through on the first re-connect, and it wouldn't work. I've since let it verify and everything is back to normal.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:06 PM

Freshman Lounger

Thumbs down ipod touch won't connect to itunes

My new ipod touch doesn't connect either. Have wasted 2 days now trying to connect to iTunes. I do have Netgear router. Certainly not a good start!

Topic: Can't connect to Itunes store from Ipod touch

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.