Update applications all frozen

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sonotracer

I have downloaded a few apps from iTunes and loaded them to my 16GB iTouch 2G. All was working fine. The iTunes icon displayed the number 13 indicating the I had 13 applications with updates. I touched the update all and all the app icons being updated, turned grey with text below saying loading or waiting.

It's been two days and they are still in the same state. The iTouch has been connected to wi-fi the entire time. I can get email, browse, etc but these apps appear to be frozen.

After nearly two days of waiting, I turned off wi-fi let it sit for a few hours and turned it back on.

Any ideas?

Will I need to reset to factory and restore from backup? Will the iTunes backup restore all the data within the apps or just the apps themselves? (I asked this backup/restore question in a previous post several weeks ago with no reply)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

R

ReyZero

Reset the iPod and try again, if that doesn't work go into iTunes and check for downloadable content, usually if your iPod doesn't get the update it ques it into iTunes and you can just sync your iPod and everything will be fine