Problems With An 32gig iPod touch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Uchia_Kazuma

I lent my Ipod to my gf a few days ago. She charged it overnight and the next day her sister used it and gave it back to her before the day was over. When she got it back the Ipod wouldn't turn on. I doesnt repsond to the restart procedure ( holding home and the lock buttons) it won't even show up on my computer. What is werid is that there is no sign of foul play. No scratches, dents, cracks anything that would show that maybe it was dropped or cruched ect. I have left it in my computer for more than 24 hours but after I took it out my computer screen went black and pixelated and would restart. I had to perform a hard shutdown to even get it back up and running. The most unfortunate part for me is that I don't have a recipt for it. I got it for christmas from my aunt and uncle but they live across the country and I doubt they have a recipt anymore as they just moved.

Any sugesstions? I am looking for anything right now. I don't want to have to go and buy a new Ipod.

Thanks