iPod Touch in tight jeans - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPod Touch in tight jeans

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 12-26-2008, 02:55 AM

Freshman Lounger

iPod Touch in tight jeans

How do you think the Touch would fair in moderately tight jeans? I keep my Classic in my jeans and the only permanent damage ever inflicted on it was the bag getting horrendously scratched to hell (though that's probably because of my instance on not getting a case for it which would not be the case if I bought a Touch). Of course, the Touch seems a lot more delicate then the Classic, but it should fit according to Apple's measurements they have on the site.

So, what do you think?

Last edited by LINK2K9; 12-26-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:57 AM

Lounge Lizard

Well after Christmas feasting my jeans are now moderately tight and my iPod touch seems to still be ok. And it even has a bulky clear plastic case on it, unlike the svelte silicon case which you could go for.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:37 AM

Senior Lounger

There's no way I'd stick my Touch in a jeans pocket. I always wear shirts with a pocket and stick the iPod in there - much safer & the volume controls can be easily operated through the fabric.

Topic: iPod Touch in tight jeans

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.