more wifi trouble

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tpod320

so i just got my new 16g today! and i went to turn it on....i put my wifi password in and it connected perfect. my IP address was there and everything....although when i go to browse the internet. it just tells me safari cannot open the page because it is not connected to the internet.....so i looked at my software for the ipod and it is all up to date..=[[ so what do i do because i can still access the internet on my old ipod...and computers?!

mascurator

try to use a different browser in my opinion... go for opera.. try it.. this should work...

Sparkee

How do you put Opera on the touch? To my knowledge Apple has yet to allow a 3rd party web browser on a non-jailbroke iPhone/touch.

I have found Safari can take some time to connect at times. You can try accessing the internet through iTunes Store or other web related Apps to see if it's connecting.

bobb-mini

Insanely Sarcastic
It's not a browser problem.

If u get an IP like 169 blah-blah, that's a default IP that's assigned when it can't find an DHCP server, pretty useless, a sign of no-communication.

Tons of msg here about WIFI connection, I recommend SEARCH.