Wi fi

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rosesisland

I cannot seem to get my Ipod Touch to connect to my wifi through the usb. I have 2WIRE and even though I have access with my laptop, I must have something set in my 2WIRE that is not allowing me to add a device to it.

Any suggestions?? Thanks :confused:

DerekVOF

First, welcome to the boards. Second, I'm confused by the comment "...through the USB" - Wi-Fi is a wireless connection so not sure where the USB comes into play. Finally, could you tell us what you've tried to do? Have you made sure you've typed in your Wi-Fi password correctly? Have you tried to temporarily turn off security to see if you can get connected?

rosesisland

Do not know password...

Thanks you for a warm welcome...where can I get access to my password...I've looked everywhere and cannot find it nor do I remember it. So, not able to connect..

Thank you so much...

cnacoons

This may not help but I am a technician. Wireless routers boost signal up and not down. Try maintain your wireless antenna to 10 to 40 degree angle. The higher you are above a roger the better the signal. I suggest turning off the security also to increase packet load to and from router. When not using router just turn off.