'Touch' cases: I have a Griffin Wave interlocking Case. But, I have a few questions.. - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: 'Touch' cases: I have a Griffin Wave interlocking Case. But, I have a few questions..

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 12-17-2008, 11:35 AM

GKH
Freshman Lounger

'Touch' cases: I have a Griffin Wave interlocking Case. But, I have a few questions..

When I purchased my 'Touch' yesterday, I bought a Wave case. I like the soft feel - grips well! I looked at the Incase models. But, they didn't have that chrome version. As it turns out, they are not soft, either. And, I really like the soft gel-like feel.
However, I messed up the film that covers the screen. So, I need to get another. Not to mention, these Griffin Wave cases fit really, really, tight. And, that's a good thing unless you're trying to remove it! I like the fact that the bottom slides off to allow docking, too. I also found that I have to remove that bottom section in order to use a larger pair of headphones that I own. The earbuds connect fine with the case together.

When I was at Wal-Mart, I noticed a one piece case (2 pack) by Belkin that is soft. It's one of those that you just stretch apart, and squeeze the 'Touch' into. I kind of like that. Simple! And, I guess, it uses the standard peel off type film for screen protection. Do you all think this would be a good case to consider?

Any comments are welcome, and appreciated!

Thanks!

- Greg

Topic: 'Touch' cases: I have a Griffin Wave interlocking Case. But, I have a few questions..

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.