iPod Touch and Podcast Show Notes & Comments

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

agbasher

Anyone know if it is possible to be able to see podcast show notes and comments with the Touch?

I use my Touch exclusively for podcasting and this is a frustrating loss from my previous Classic.

Grazie.

agbasher

Sparkee

Unfortunately it is not possible to view the show note or comments info on the touch or iPhones. Some podcasters such as CNET's Buzz Out Loud have started adding these notes to the lyric field which actually works great on the touch's interface. If you tap on the now playing screen to bring up the additional info/controls at the top this info will show over the album art in a transparent window.

Your best bet is to contact the podcasters to see if they could also copy this info to the lyric tab of the ID3 tags to make it more compatible for touch and iPhone users. They will probably add this to their work flow if they get enough feedback.

The only other option would be to copy the info over yourself which is not really practical if you are trying to keep the process as automatic as possible.