macally ipod touch cases? are they good

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jack123

Im thinking of getting the macally cases for my new ipod touch 2g since I cant wait any longer for the iclear:rolleyes: so I was wondering if anyone has tried it. Im thinking of getting the 3 silicone pack or the ice case. Can anyone tell me which one would be best for protection from scratches and dents.

link for the macally site is on ilounge front page

HyeWarrior

I would like to know as well... I'm interested in the Ice case, so I'll wait until they're available until I buy one... I ordered a $5 silicon case to just keep it protected until retailers get an extensive supply of cases... The silicon case should arrive this week some time...

archurban

ipod adviser
Website
web.mac.com
today I went to Fry's electronics mall. they have macally silicon, leather case. so I bought silicon. but here is problem. after putting mine, I played it little bit. then took it out. on the back, there are a lot of little scratches especially around apple logo due to new touch is contour shape. I don't like it. don't buy it. I think that you need to wait until apple store has actually all of cases or try belkin, griffin at bestbuy.