Case for iTouch.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hallben

I know its only been out a few weeks, but I was wondering are they any 1st gen cases that will work with the 2nd gen touch? Are they any actual 2nd gen cases out yet? I live in the UK, which might restrict availability, but any information would be great. Thanks.

HyeWarrior

I have the 2G Touch and I have a blue silicon case on it from the previous models... Does it work? Yes. Do I like it? No. It fits fine for the most part, but every time I take it out of my pocket, the corners slide off, and not to mention it's bigger than the iPod itself... I'm thinking of just selling this one for like 5 bucks and buying a hardcase online...

mrmcmanus

Actually I ordered a case for my 2G Touch the same day as I ordered the Touch from Apple and just kept my fingers crossed. See:

http://www.senacases.com/Brands/IPOD-TOUCH-CASES/Premium-Stand-Case-for-iPod-Touch#

I was kind of paranoid about not having it in a case. As it turned out, they arrived on the same day, case and Touch, and it fits perfectly. One caveat—on this case, the volume switch on the side is covered up by the side of the case. However, that has not been an issue with me so far since there are volume controls on the Touch itself. It is a great case and I highly recommend it.

mrmcmanus

It's an excellent 1st gen case that works. I have no problems with it, but if you are going to need constant access to the exterior volume control, this case covers the control. Since the volume can be adjusted onscreen, it isn't bothering me. I've been using it for 11 days and I like it a lot.

tonepod

If you're a Griffin iClear fan...FYI Best Buy now carries the 2G IPT version; I know because I bought one just yesterday.

tigrr07

Website
www.spirit-tkd.com
I got one of the 1g init silicone cases from future shop, it's their own brand,on my 2g and it does the job. It's slightly big but protects better than nothing at all. And it's cheap.