Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPod Touch saved pictures - how to upload to PC?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 08-02-2008, 04:00 PM

Freshman Lounger

iPod Touch saved pictures - how to upload to PC?

Hello All, - I noticed that the iPod Touch 2.0 has the capability to take a screen shot and to save web pictures. - These saved pictures are stored on the iPod Touch in an album called "saved photos", but I have not yet figured out a way to upload these pictures back to my PC (I am using Windows). -- Does anyone here have an idea? - Your help is appreciated

HD

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:28 PM

Junior Lounger

When I have photos saved, my iPod Touch shows up as a camera, when I connect it to my Windows Vista PC. I can transfer the photos that way. When I delete the photos from the "saved photos" folder on my iPod Touch, Windows no longer prompts me with the camera dialog.

I hope this helps
Old 08-03-2008, 01:25 AM

Freshman Lounger

Thanks for the tip, that did the trick. Your help is much appreciated. - HD
Old 04-11-2009, 09:02 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cos View Post
When I have photos saved, my iPod Touch shows up as a camera, when I connect it to my Windows Vista PC. I can transfer the photos that way. When I delete the photos from the "saved photos" folder on my iPod Touch, Windows no longer prompts me with the camera dialog.

I hope this helps
can you help me delete saved photos that have accumulated when I open attachments on my itouch (email -- jpg files)? it sounds close to what you are suggesting for some one else's problem.

thanks
Old 04-13-2009, 12:17 AM

If you're referring to having saved photos from your e-mail directly into the saved photos roll by holding your finger on them and selecting "Save Photo" then it's exactly what is described above in principle. Basically, you'll have to either delete the photos manually one-by-one or transfer them back to your computer using the Windows Scanner and Camera Wizard or Mac Image Capture tool (as you would for any other digital camera) and then simply delete them after transfer.

Note that you don't necessarily need to save photos from your e-mail into your saved photo roll unless you want to keep them for some other reason... You can view them directly within your e-mail messages.

Topic: iPod Touch saved pictures - how to upload to PC?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.