New Software for Itouch and itunes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

www777

I just bought my itough about 3 weeks ago. Do I need to update the software to 2.0 and if so how do i do it? I sync and ask for the software update and it says I have the most current. What will the software update enable me to do? Also, I heard they just updated itunes to 7.7. Same question there. How do I update it and what are the added features. Thanks

smiduri

As for the 2.0 SW version, I've no idea where you could get it. None of the iTunes stores I've checked have it, no info on apple web either.

Regarding iTunes 7.7 the main change is that it allows you to manage/buy/download apps from the App store, which is now available in most countries. Of course, whenever we'll get Software 2.0 it will also allow to sync the apps on your iPod/iPhone.

Hope this helps, Ciao
Simone

Last edited:

paranoidxe

www777 said:
I just bought my itough about 3 weeks ago. Do I need to update the software to 2.0 and if so how do i do it? I sync and ask for the software update and it says I have the most current. What will the software update enable me to do? Also, I heard they just updated itunes to 7.7. Same question there. How do I update it and what are the added features. Thanks
The update package will probably be put on the main page of the apps page, you click it and it'll ask you to purchase it just like any other item on the iTunes store..you click it and then press Sync on your iPods Summary Screen in iTunes. I don't know when its going to be put up..apparently its supposed to be today.