16 gigabyte (ipod touch MINI )!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mjdancer

Suspended - bugmenot Account
On my local craigslist someone is selling a miniature ipod touch clone. i think this thing is a glimps on what will be coming this September. Has any one seen anything like this?. I cant find any information on the net about this type of ipod clone except the listing i found on my craigslist.

http://fortlauderdale.craigslist.org/ele/719028365.html

Its like a ipod touch baby. i wonder if iphone will be having one too heh... lol

Last edited:

mjdancer

Suspended - bugmenot Account
Well the ipod clone regular supports duel touch. It isnt a very complex feature i dont think.

Sparkee

The biggest downfall for these iPod knock offs for me is they do not work with iTunes although it may be a good feature for some. Their support for music and video files can be hit and miss too. You may end up with a dice that doesn't play files bought from iTunes or any other store that uses DRM.

kornchild2002

This is not a glimpse as to what Apple is bringing us in September, it isn't a glimpse into anything. There are many Chinese knockoff players that look like iPods. I have seen them for iPod nanos, full blown iPods, and iPod touchs. People are lured into thinking that they are getting an Apple product (or, in this case, a future Apple product) when all they are getting is a cheap player made to resemble an actual Apple product.

Wilder_K_Wight

Old-School Lounger
If there's one thing the Chinese do well, it's copy Apple's designs-- Sometimes poorly, but the design LOOKS close, anyway.

Knock-offs are pretty awful most of the time. They look like iPods, but they don't function like iPods at all. They're clunky, have poor controls, and of course have nothing in the line of warranty or English instructions. Good luck repairing them when they die (and they will, because they're made with cut-rate parts most of the time).

kornchild2002

Wilder_K_Wight said:
If there's one thing the Chinese do well, it's copy Apple's designs-- Sometimes poorly, but the design LOOKS close, anyway.
You might want to take that back as:
1. China also manufactures all of Apple's products.
2. Most DVD and Blu-ray releases are pressed in China.
3. Most CDs are pressed in China.
4. Many other computer manufacturers build their computers in China (Dell, Gateway, etc.).
5. Other electronics such as HDTVs, digital cameras, etc. come out of China.
6. Don't be so dumb.

Sorry but your comment is just dumb. I normally don't blast people for their comments but it is this type of close mindedness that causes negative stereotypes. Not only that but we already established that this was a knockoff last month.

Wilder_K_Wight

Old-School Lounger
Oh don't be so obtuse. You know damned well that I didn't mean that all things produced in China suck, but that most knock-offs and clones are produced in China, and they tend to suck because of their illegal or questionable patent-infringing nature.

If anyone is being dumb, it's you. You score minus several points for failed reading comprehension and jumping to conclusions about my own community/ethnic heritage/background or intentions. Nowhere in my post did I say that ALL Chinese-made products are cheap. To anyone with half a brain, it's obvious that I was referring to the fact that if you're going to find anywhere in the world where they excel at producing clones, it's China.

Please don't give me a lecture about close-mindedness after your own closed mind just ASSUMED my statement was xenophobic or racist.

sulaimy

Well I can tell you from experience. Yesturday someone sold me an itouch mini and I had no idea it was fake. I never knew much about the phones to begin. But don't buy one they aren't good. They dont charge properly and dont stay charged no more than 1 hour. Also allot of the features dont work, for example the speed dial, internet, and music player. When you plug it into the computer, the computer doesnt recognize it. Its allot of things that are messed up with it. Don't even waist your money or time on this thing. I have one now that I have to swallow due to me trusting people. Hope this helps. Amy

On my local craigslist someone is selling a miniature ipod touch clone. i think this thing is a glimps on what will be coming this September. Has any one seen anything like this?. I cant find any information on the net about this type of ipod clone except the listing i found on my craigslist.

http://fortlauderdale.craigslist.org/ele/719028365.html

Its like a ipod touch baby. i wonder if iphone will be having one too heh... lol

iLikemyiPod2!

It's likely that some idiot wants attention and he/she is doing it on a bad copy of an ipod touch RIPOFF. I suggest nobody buy that piece of crap.:shake: