Purchased track from itunes via my Touch.. but cant find the track?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jookey_pookey

Hi all,

Have had a quick look to see if this question has already been brought up but couldnt find it. Apologies if this has already been asked...

I bought a song via itunes on my ipod touch and I cant find it anywhere on my lists. Have searched under... artist, song title, recently added, purchased and it's not there!

Have since linked it up to itunes on my computer hoping it might some how sync itself but no joy!!

It was definately purchased as I was emailed the receipt from itunes.

Any suggestions?

AndyT4097

If you can't find it anywhere, under your iTunes account you can view purchase history. Here you can see you recent purchases and there is a link to the right of each purchase that says report a problem. Click that and explain to iTunes store support what happened, they will let you re-download it. Try that.

jookey_pookey

Thanks for your reply. Have sent them an email. I'm sure they'll let me download it again, but still, it's a pretty shoddy service if it doesn't download straight onto the iPod like it's supposed to!

Dumb Itunes!!

AndyT4097

Sorry to say, but it never happens to me. Just a few hours ago I bought a song via my Touch and had no problems. I use the wifi music store all the time and love it. Hope your luck improves, let me know how iTunes support responds.

jookey_pookey

They emailed me telling me how to retrieve the track via iTunes which worked. I emailed back asking why this happened in the first place and they replied explaining it's a bug and it's happened to other iPod touch users and they're trying to sort it out.

Quite disappointed. Maybe it's just a UK thing?!