Syncing Contacts.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cessna1466u

I realize a few people have posted this question but it seems that if it doenst get answered right away it falls down in the stack and never gets anwered. So apologize for the repeat but I really cant figure it out. I am having a really hard time syncing the contacts. I run itunes and select the Outlook contacts and it looks like Its syncing but when I hit the contacts button on my ipod touch and there is no contacts. Any ideas?

Socker

I have the same problem, it seem as the touch can't sync with outlook 2007. The contacts can be synced through windows adress book instead. This doesn't solve the problem, but at least it gets your contacts on the touch. I have the same problem with the calendar and there is no options there, it has to go through outlook.

cessna1466u

I dont have outlook 2007

I have outlook 2000. I cant even use the Windows address book option. I was able to sync the contacts on my classic using the windows address book option, but not with the touch.