Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Can't sync video's to Ipod Touch?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 12-22-2007, 05:43 PM

Freshman Lounger

Can't sync video's to Ipod Touch?

Trying to get it working asap. Thanks in advance for answers

I got my Ipod Touch yesterday and have synced all the songs from my library to the ipod but for some stuffed up reason the music videos won't sync to it. They're under the movie section and have been checked. When my ipods plugged into the comp the sync all video's button is checked. It still won't work. Then I tried syncing only selected videos with the videos selected and it won't sync. Ive tried dragging and dropping them but no luck.
Anyone help me?

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:19 PM

Power Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingaxe

I got my Ipod Touch yesterday and have synced all the songs from my library to the ipod but for some stuffed up reason the music videos won't sync to it. They're under the movie section and have been checked. When my ipods plugged into the comp the sync all video's button is checked. It still won't work. Then I tried syncing only selected videos with the videos selected and it won't sync. Ive tried dragging and dropping them but no luck.
Anyone help me?
hmh ...

1) are you sure that you havn't "manage music & videos manually" checked?

2) are you sure your iPod isn't just full?

3) is it possible the videos won't work on an iPod? right-click them and select "convert for ipod/phone" or use a third-party video converter (there are lot's that are made especially for ipods) to convert a video and try it again (I'd advise you to google for a third-party converter since iTunes is really slow with this)

if it still doesn't work ... no idea ... try to restore the iPod and then try it again?
Old 03-30-2008, 09:49 PM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Can't sync video's to Ipod Touch?

Anyone help me?
try this.. it might help

http://borgetech.blogspot.com/2008/0...indows_31.html
Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 AM

Freshman Lounger

new tutorial for syncing videos to ipod touch

http://borgetech.blogspot.com/2009/0...d-touch-2.html
Old 09-22-2009, 11:12 PM

Gadget Freak

Syncing Videos to iPod Touch

The easyiest way I have found is to download RealPlayer SP free version of the web. It comes with a converter that works flawlesly and even puts it into your iTunes file for syncing for you.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:54 PM

Freshman Lounger

If your iTunes is being a real B!tch then use this

I found this on the internet and thought it would benefit people who have the same problems as me. So use a iTunes alternative:

copytrans Manager

just google it(sorry seems new members can't post links )

Thought you might want to try this. It is worth a try since i can't drag and drop music or anything on my ipod.

Hope it fixes the probs iTunes are causing...

Topic: Can't sync video's to Ipod Touch?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.