iTouch Dock

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sgeorge

I realise there's probably no definitive answer, but as a rule should the various docks out there work with an iTouch? I'd imagine it's a 'yes' for audio but would like that confirmed and any advice on whether video would work would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bigguy

I too am looking for a dock. There are a few that work with the Touch. My problem is that I have a plastic Reflect case on my Touch which makes it thicker and wider so it wont fit most docks. It is a pain to remove the case just to dock it. Still looking. I may have to make my own.

hipi

Bigguy said:
I too am looking for a dock. There are a few that work with the Touch. My problem is that I have a plastic Reflect case on my Touch which makes it thicker and wider so it wont fit most docks. It is a pain to remove the case just to dock it. Still looking. I may have to make my own.

Griffin has a new case called "iClear" which will fit in a dock without taking off the case. It also has a reflect version.

As for the dock question I would think that older docks would also work for the touch since it has the same connector.

Foldarn

Same connector, but I think it's more of a question of whether the new thickness of the Touch + Case will fit within the socket that the Touch without the case does.