Where's That Bulletproof Case?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Writer_NW

I've been looking everywhere for a bulletproof case! I can't find one anywhere.

Does anyone know where they sell a bulletproof iPod case?

axelfox

If you need a bulletproof case for your Shuffle then I think you have bigger problems than your Shuffle surviving :):D

ProDriver24

A bullet proof case is a great idea, especially for the many of us out there who buy all the music we put on our iPod - that little thing is worth a LOT.

Thinking about it there are a few problems with the idea...

1. Weight - With the kevlar around it, the thing would weigh a ton more than it does now, without propper padding between the kevlar and iPod dropping it would DESTROY the iPod from the massive shock.

2. Heat - A Kevlar vest around the ipod would most likely hold heat in, this is not good for the HD, but it could work with the shuffle.

3. Attaching - How would it attach to the iPod itself? Surround it on all sides and snap shut?

If someone makes one of these drop me a message, I want one too. If possible water proof and bullet proof.

olaboy-

Website
www.staredit.net
Bulletproof material wont protect it. Bullet proof vests only stop the bulltet, but do not stop the impact shoct (Which is cushioned by your body and you usually bleed.). So the case would stop bullets, but the shuffle will take the impact shock.

Unless you make a bullet proof glass box around it, like what the pope rides in...

wytwolf

Well ppl generally don't bleed (maybe internally depending on how close the shot and how powerfull the gun) from a bullet impact when wearing a bullet proof jacket. Though i will feel like you've beek kicked by a horse. There will be some nasty bruising and maybe a broken rib.

wytwolf

Well since your so specific bright boy, he said "bleeding". Which most ppl associate as an open wound.

If u don't have anything to contribute, espcially for someone with only 3 posts and has been here 4 month go crawl into your cave again.