Have photo, should I add shuffle?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nightninja56

Well, I have an iPod photo that i love tons, and i use it alot in the car with my iTrip and stuff, but a lot of times I listen to the same stuff, so I was wondering, should i get a shuffle to carry my fav tunes in for like running and stuff? they seem like they would be better for working out and stuff like that, so i dunno, just trying to get some opinions and stuff, thanks!!

iBimbo

i have a 30GB photo. i love it. but i have a 512MB Shuffle. it's great for places you can't or are afraid to bring the photo. it's a great size. you can carry in your pocket all day. it's inexpensive (relatively). its constant skip protection. the lanyard is great for workouts. so is the armband. you'll love it. although if your "fav tunes" are more than 120 songs, than go for the 1GB version. but definately get the shuffle. you'll love it.

lazykitty

Photo & Shuffle

I have the 60gb Photo, and I just picked up a 512mb shuffle this week. The photo is just too bulky for walking-plus I can't find a decent walking case for it. The shuffle is great, I just throw it around my neck, and I have plenty of tunes for my walk. Good luck on your decision