Yay, its shipped

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

acemace

ive gotten the e-mail that my shuffle is shipped and will be dispatched in 2-3 days but i will be at school and my parents will be at work, anybody in the uk know where they will take it?

hotphil

iPodding in Sheffield!
Website
hotphil.blogspot.com
Back to the UPS depot. They will leave you a card and you can rearrange delivery, alternatively you can go to the depot and pick it up - ring them to let them know you're coming. You can find addresses and details of the nearest depot on the UPS website.
Or, if you're lucky, they sometimes knock on a neighbour's door and see if they'll sign for it. Hope you get on with your neighbours.
Alternatively, take the day off school! I would.

johnathan

Yep same for me mine should be here this monday yet strangely when i ordered it it said one to two weeks delivery oh well life is random.

johnathan

Just got mine(this minute) it is so cool and to add to the excitement ive got the day off because of the snow.

acemace

ive got crappy thin snow so its nothin' but its a training day so i still have the day off. When did you order yours?

kalee

acemace - if it makes you feel better, I ordered a 1GB from apple.com on Jan 23 and still have diddly squat. :confused:

johnathan

Well i am not going to even use it outside the house till i get a case for it and my new headphones so another week to wait.