shuffle stand

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

johnathan

Right well i just had a thought as i at the moment have no computer in my bedroom so i cant get the shuffle dock. Are there any stands availible for a shuffle yet. i was thinking something made out of blue or clear lucite any ideas?

jlb2003

I think the shuffle is a little too new at the moment for a full line of accessories

zip22

so you want a stand for your shuffle when its not plugged in? are you serious?

djc123

Forgot all about the PS2. Does it need to be turned on to allow the shuffle to charge?

Vishalca

james_shadow07 said:
I made a lego stand for my shuffle.
Wow, that sounds cool; do you have a pic of it anywhere? If so, i would like to see it! Thanks in advance.

-James

Website
www.google.co.uk
Vishalca said:
Wow, that sounds cool; do you have a pic of it anywhere? If so, i would like to see it! Thanks in advance.
I replied to your PM. I'll take some pictures of the shuffle stand and the stand i made for my 3G and post them either today or tomorrow.

Cybrguy

johnathan said:
Right well i just had a thought as i at the moment have no computer in my bedroom so i cant get the shuffle dock. Are there any stands availible for a shuffle yet. i was thinking something made out of blue or clear lucite any ideas?
Well... I found this at the local computer show... Plugs into the USB power adapter or directly into my comp... Work great & was only $5 USD !!!

[/URL][/IMG]

Vishalca

Re: Re: shuffle stand

Cybrguy said:
Well... I found this at the local computer show... Plugs into the USB power adapter or directly into my comp... Work great & was only $5 USD !!!

[/URL][/IMG]
looks cool! Any chance you could get a bigger pic? It is hard to make out what it is. Does it charge the shuffle too, or is it just a stand?

zip22

well if it plugs into USB or a USB power adapter, then its just like the shuffle dock, and would be able to charge and sync.

Cybrguy

Re: Re: Re: shuffle stand

Vishalca said:
looks cool! Any chance you could get a bigger pic? It is hard to make out what it is. Does it charge the shuffle too, or is it just a stand?
I plugged it into my computer and itunes recognized the IPS right away.... Yes it also charges the unit (on the comp or w/ the USB power adapter). It functions just like Apple's docking stand, but costs $24 USD less...:D

It looks like a golf ball (split in half) with a green LED indicating it has power. The LED was really bright so I covered it with a piece of tape.

Here's a closer view:

Cybrguy

zip22 said:
well if it plugs into USB or a USB power adapter, then its just like the shuffle dock, and would be able to charge and sync.
Yes... Functions just like the Shuffle dock..