Lanyards

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ipodvirgin

I need some help. I'm tasked with buying custom imprinted lanyards for the iPod Shuffles a client of mine is giving away. Problem is, I can't get my hands on a Shuffle, so I have no idea what size lanyards will work. Can anyone send me some digital photos of the lanyard that comes with the Shuffle? Would a 1/2 inch flat lanyard work? What kind of clasp does it have - like a necklace?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot...

zip22

i cant speak from experience either, but from what i have seen, there is no clasp, its just a loop of round cord. this picture will give you a good idea of the thickness, and how it attatches to the shuffle

[img=http://www.ipodlounge.com/assets/images/reviews_apple/shuffle/04.jpg][/img]

ipodvirgin

Thanks - that photo is the best I've seen. Looks to me like a thicker lanyard would not work. Now I'm thinking clear cases with decals... Any other suggestions are welcomed!

thebrain

Website
www.iLounge.com
I have a shuffle. The hole where the lanyard goes through is about 1/2cm in diameter. The apple lanyard rope is about 4mm in diameter and is round. It does not have a clasp, it is just a loop of rope. Please feel free to ask more questions.