Grr: iPod Shuffle - 2nd Gen won't sync Audio Books... Please help. - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Grr: iPod Shuffle - 2nd Gen won't sync Audio Books... Please help.

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 11-01-2009, 09:55 AM

Freshman Lounger

Grr: iPod Shuffle - 2nd Gen won't sync Audio Books... Please help.

Hey all,

I've tried searching the forums but haven't found a clear answer so I'm sorry if I've not missed it and am forcing you helpers to repeat yourself.

I've got an iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation (1GB). Got the latest software/firmware.
I'm trying to sync 1 Audio Book onto the shuffle. That's it.

It won't sync to the Shuffle via a play list. (Just says it can't) but it is a protected .m4b file. (I've read that's it's support I'm sure.)

If I drop and drag it onto the shuffle, it goes on, but won't play. The Orange Green Orange Green error...
I've made sure that it's on the "play in order" rather than random.

Standard songs go on fine... maybe if I make it an mp3 version it will play... (rather not)

Anyway able to help me... it's slowly driving me insane

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!!

Richard
Old 11-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Freshman Lounger

Same here

I have the EXACT same problem.

Even weirder though, is that I do have 1 audiobook that works on the shuffle but 2 that do not. They appear to be on the iPod in iTunes, but they will. not. play. All 3 are m4b files.

I would love to know if you've figured anything out!

jennifer

Topic: Grr: iPod Shuffle - 2nd Gen won't sync Audio Books... Please help.

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.