CHEAP accessories at target! half off or more! - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: CHEAP accessories at target! half off or more!

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 05-01-2006, 09:20 PM

Freshman Lounger

CHEAP accessories at target! half off or more!

I just purchased a DLO transpod for my ipod shuffle at target for 29.99! its awesome. i actually purchased the xtrememac version 2 days before, and it was horrible. i had to adjust the volume for every song, and sometimes change the radio station. not on the transpod! i would rate the xtrememac a 2 out of 5, and the dlo transpod for shuffle a 5 out of 5. its perfect, great looking, easy to install and it broadcasts on 87.9 which the xtrememac version does not. They also had extrememac car chargers for ipods for 6 bucks, tons of cases, and other stuff, some things were 75 percent off, so go shop till you drop!
Old 05-02-2006, 03:16 PM

Freshman Lounger

I bought a speck produts dock and got a free soeck products case and also 3 more speck cases in the same sale on ebay. I paid $7.95 total for all including shipping. I also pickedup at radio shack a 5 - in - 1combo set that included a charging base thst has an audio out jack and can play and charge at the same time. Also included was an external battery pack, and entension cable a usb to base cable, and a 1/8 to rca cable for $19.95.

The speck products at comp usa start at $24.95 each and the radio shack kit was originaly
$39.95.

When the shuffle came down in price a lot of other stuff came down as well.

Topic: CHEAP accessories at target! half off or more!

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.