Everybody Up Ob These Nerd Boring Boards Needs To Get Up In Here Because Lady J Has..

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady J

Banned
A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

i head that limewire was illegal
my question is
how can than RIAA know your using it??
and where can you download it from
and how do you get caught
wut can happen if you get caught with it

and how many people on here use it

and how do u use lime wire with an ipod suffle on a windows ME computer that can not support itunes

well that was more than one question

Lady J

GadgetGuru72

They have cameras in your ceiling and can watch everything you do.

Joking ... obviously.

Anyway, this question has been asked before. Please use the search feature. If you search for "limewire" I am sure you'll find the answers to your questions.

This thread is being closed.

Lady J

Banned
how safe am i?

i'm concidering gettng Limewire.
i have a few quesions aout it tho
how can u use it so u dont get caught by the riaa and wut precaustions shoulf i take.
i have a mcafe firewall too
aso how do u set it so it doesnt load wen windows starts and how do u keep it from lettin all ur files be eposed?

thnx

Lady J

Please stop spamming the forums with this and read the Forum Policy

No Discussion of File Sharing Methods

While the various "P2P" file sharing applications that exist are not illegal by themselves, many people use these tools to share copyrighted music, videos or movies. Although local laws may vary on this, iLounge is an international community, and we therefore consider any discussions on sharing of copyrighted material to be inappropriate for our discussion forums. This also includes discussion about any sites that provide links to such material, either directly or via any file sharing technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.